Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you know any weird, yet effective hair, makeup and/or beauty tips?

hi you can try this one:





beauty-tips4you.blogspot.com


with videos in how to apply makeup step by stepDo you know any weird, yet effective hair, makeup and/or beauty tips?
If a pimple pops up I put toothpaste on it before I go to bed. I don't know if that helps. I also use foot cream in my hair it's a really good treatment if you've got extremely dry hair.Do you know any weird, yet effective hair, makeup and/or beauty tips?
studio hair gel is weird but effective
1 part vinegar mixed with 3 parts carbonated water.





Soak your hair in this mixture for 15 minutes before shampooing and conditioning. This heightens the effectiveness of the conditioner making your locks softer and shinier.

No comments:

Post a Comment