Friday, January 8, 2010

Does anyone need any makeup, hair, beauty help?

Anyone who answers, I will provide thought-out answers with links to the cheapest price of any item, how it works, how it helped me, what doesn't work, and any other tips or tricks!





Let's get started, any questions?Does anyone need any makeup, hair, beauty help?
OKAY WHATS AN APPROPRIATE HAIRSTYLE FOR COURT(i have short hair now)Does anyone need any makeup, hair, beauty help?
YESSSSSS!!! I have a hair problem! I have hair that is frizzy like crazy in the front. And when i wash... It looks like i have a afro! And i started getting gel so i could put it on right when my hair is wet and it keeps my natural curls. And does the pantene frizz shampoo really help? And what cute summery hairstyles are cute for tweens and not ponytails or anything.. eeww!
YES YES YES i have soo many questions but the ones that i think i need more help with are :





- i have this hollister plaid long sleeve dark blue shirt that my mom bought me and it is sorta loose on me and long i need you to tell me what i can wear it with or how i can wear it





http://www.hollisterco.com/hol/images/co鈥?/a>





-Also where can i buy the cheapest pair of boyfriend shorts and jeans?





-what can i use to make my hair wavy?





-I'm the old fashion mexican meaning that i have brown skin i'm pretty dark for a mexican but not that dark well anyway my question is are there specific clothes colors i should stay away that wouldn't look good on me?





- i have no style but i like the rocker style and i'm more of a tomboy than a girly girl, i'm very shy and quiet can you send me links to outfits that are the rocker style?.... well ';soft rock'; if that makes sense





- last question i want to get this cardigan from wet seal do you know what i can wear with?





http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.j鈥?/a>
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment