Friday, January 8, 2010

Are you any good at makeup/hair/skin? Any beauty tips?

If you think your good at makeup, hair, and skin, can you help me with beauty advice?





-how can i make my eyes bigger, brighter, and more defined?


-how can i make my hair grow faster?


-how can i firm up my thighs and loose my gut and get abs?


-how can i make my skin glow?





what are your favorite beauty tips?Are you any good at makeup/hair/skin? Any beauty tips?
'; how can i make my eyes bigger , brighter , and more defined ? ';


- Well first of all , it depends on what color eyes you have . Cover girl has this mascara that brings out your natural eye color. I have hazel eyes and it works miracles . %26gt; http://www.covergirl.ca/en_ca/products/p鈥?/a>





'; how can i make my hair grow faster ? ';


- I'm not sure if there is any shampoo's that actually work for rapid hair growth but you could get your ends cut. It works for me .





'; how can i firm up my thighs and loose my gut and get abs ? ';


- Well dear , doing alot of running with get your thighs stronger . I've been doing alot of running recently and my thighs are pretty hard now . As for loosing your gut and getting abs , I would recommend sit ups , and lots of them .





'; how can i make my skin glow ? ';


- For this one , they make coverup's that bring out the undertones in your skin and brings out your natural glow. Cover girl has alot of good options in that general area . %26gt; http://www.covergirl.ca/en_ca/index.php





Hope I helped hun .Are you any good at makeup/hair/skin? Any beauty tips?
What color are your eyes? If you have brown eyes, blue/green/purple eyeshadow will make them pop. If your eyes are any other color, use eyeliner on your bottom lid, and in the corners of your eyes. It will make them look defined, and bigger. Also, if you use eyeshadow, stay away from using just one color. That usually looks tacky. Always use at least 2 colors, and make sure you blend!!!!


Blue/green eyes look good with dark green on your lid, and orange in the crease of your eyelid. but blend them!





For glowing skin, get some of that lotion with just a hint of self tanner in it. And drink lots of water
EYES:


-a light neutral eye shadow on top, your favorite color eyeliner on the bottom, curl your eye lashes and mascara





HAIR:


-fish oil pills, condition every time, or you can wear braids for a while





BODY:


-eat less junk (so cliche but its true) take up running because running firms up all those places. but baby steps don't worry about getting abs right away, just work on the gut





SKIN:


-jergens natural glow lotion and a smile on your face will make your whole body glow!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment